Brain games are games or activities that can help assess and train your mind, your brain, and your cognitive abilities. Leveraging the latest research in neuroplasticity, CogniFit has developed a specific brain training program and brain games to help you get the most out of your daily life. CogniFit gives you access to a number of brain games, cognitive assessments, and brain training programs that work with the user’s specific cognitive level to help improve cognitive skills over time.
Measuring cognitive skills and cognitive function is the basis of an accurate and effective brain training program. CogniFit works by taking classic tests and adapting them to train and assess the skills that have been proven to play a role in memory loss, attention disorders, and a variety of other pathologies. The brain games from CogniFit are fun and engaging, making it possible to train your brain while having fun!
Training your brain doesn’t have to be a chore. Take a look at our scientifically validated brain games below and give them a try!
Before starting free online brain games, it’s important to make sure that the program is scientifically validated and that the time you spend training will actually improve cognitive function. There are many free mind games available online, so what makes CogniFit’s program different? CogniFit has science backing their program, which means that numerous impartial studies have been done to test the effectiveness of our brain training and cognitive assessments.
CogniFits brain games are specifically designed to help improve more than 26 cognitive skills, like memory, planning, response time, working-memory, and a wide variety of other essential skills that you use in your daily life. Imagine being able to make your grocery list in half the time, or learn that math equation with no fuss! CogniFit has the potential to help you improve the skills that may make these tedious tasks easier!
CogniFits brain games are scientifically validated, and our research is peer-reviewed and independently published, which means that you can be sure you’re that you’re training your brain in a fun and effective way. Some online brain games are fun, but their science isn’t scientifically backed, meaning that you might not be getting the most out of your brain games and memory exercises.
CogniFits mind games are easily accessible online. The different brain games are simple, effective and fun. You can decide to train by yourself or challenge other users! Find out valuable information about your cognition and how you’re progressing throughout the program. CogniFits technology adapts each brain game to the user’s level, so you can rest assured that you’re training all the cognitive skills you need to work most, at the pace that is right for you. The system also gives you recommendations based on your results and progress, and let you know the cognitive skills that could benefit from additional training.
Tailoring the brain games to each user means that each user will have access to a unique brain training program that is appropriate for their specific needs.
By spending only 20 minutes, 2 to 3 times a week using brain games and CogniFit’s brain training program, you could see improvements in your overall brain fitness. CogniFit lets you easily track your evolution, see how much you improve over time, and compare yourself with the rest of the world.
Start playing today, discover your current cognitive level and see how CogniFit’s brain games and brain training can make your brain sharper and more agile!
CogniFit’s Free Brain Games-Play Today.
- Brain Games - Free online games at GamesGames.com - April 26th, 2019
- Brain Teasers & Brain Games For Teens & Adults | SharpBrains - April 7th, 2019
- Brain Games & Riddles To Play In The Car - TitleMax - April 2nd, 2019
- Try NeuroNation brain games and give your brain a boost - April 2nd, 2019
- Brain Teasers & Quizzes Games at Addicting Games - April 2nd, 2019
- Fun Brain Games | Brain Games for Adults | Games.lol - March 2nd, 2019
- Brain Games - Fun Games That Train Your Mind - November 11th, 2018
- Amazon.com: Brain Games - The Game - Based on the Emmy ... - October 17th, 2018
- Brain Games: Test Your Memory and Attention Span - September 14th, 2018
- Brain Games (National Geographic) - Wikipedia - July 14th, 2018
- Brain Games | Free Brain Games to Play Online - July 11th, 2018
- CNN | All Free Brain Games - September 6th, 2017
- The Next Step in Treating Gait and Walking Functions in Older Adults - Markets Insider - August 31st, 2017
- Competition heats up with 'Senior Brain Games' - WBBJ-TV - August 26th, 2017
- Flinn Foundation bioscience winners range from bug zappers to brain games - East Valley Tribune - August 25th, 2017
- Five of the Best Brain Game apps - Blast - August 23rd, 2017
- This Is The Only Type Of Brain Training That Works, According To Science - Fast Company - August 21st, 2017
- FSU institute contributes to Global Council on Brain Health recommendations - Florida State News - August 19th, 2017
- Online Applications Could Make Traditional Resumes, Cover Letters A Thing Of The Past - CBS New York - August 16th, 2017
- Are Prescription Video Games The Next Frontier In Medicine? - BOSS Magazine - August 11th, 2017
- Yoga May Boost Aging Brains - Carlisle Sentinel - August 10th, 2017
- 2017 Tennessee Senior Brain Games call for teams: time to compete! - The Tomahawk - August 5th, 2017
- 2017 Tennessee Senior Brain Games call for teams: Time to compete! - Winchester Herald Chronicle - August 4th, 2017
- How to keep your brain sharp in older age - Medical Xpress - August 4th, 2017
- 49ers' love of game versus reality of research - SFGate - August 4th, 2017
- 40 things you might not know about Tom Brady - Boston.com - August 3rd, 2017
- Report challenges claims of cognitive benefits of online brain ... - CBS News - July 31st, 2017
- 49ers' Joe Staley, Brian Hoyer, Kyle Juszczyk reflect on latest CTE study - ESPN (blog) - July 31st, 2017
- Brain Trauma Scientists Turn Their Attention to Soccer - WIRED - July 31st, 2017
- Brain-training games don't really train brains, a new study suggests - The Sydney Morning Herald - July 13th, 2017
- Column: Fitness isn't all in your head, it just starts there - Stillwater Gazette - July 12th, 2017
- New study takes a look at impact of brain games on patients with dementia - WTNH Connecticut News (press release) - July 11th, 2017
- Brain Games Don't Work - Fortune - July 11th, 2017
- Data SheetTuesday, July 11, 2017 - Fortune - July 11th, 2017
- Brain games popular at the Leeton library - The Irrigator - June 29th, 2017
- 3 steps that may boost brain health in old age - LaSalle News Tribune - June 26th, 2017
- Study Finds Good Reason to Keep Having Sex Over 50 - Newser - June 25th, 2017
- Library link - So Md News (subscription) - June 23rd, 2017
- Senior Center News: June 22 - The Wilton Bulletin - June 23rd, 2017
- Sex might boost brain health in old age: Study - Toronto Sun - June 23rd, 2017
- How to Keep your Brain Sharp - HuffPost - June 21st, 2017
- Mobile gaming sessions down 10 percent year-over-year, but ... - TechCrunch - June 21st, 2017
- Doing puzzles and playing brain games won't make you smarter - Star2.com - June 20th, 2017
- Brain Power - BQ Live - June 19th, 2017
- You Asked: How Can I Use More of My Brain? - TIME - June 16th, 2017
- Summer fun good for the brain - Chicago Parent - June 7th, 2017
- Chicago Fights Summer 'Brain Drain' With Superhero Science - Chicago Tonight | WTTW - June 7th, 2017
- Local kids enjoy Pelicans junior camp - Opelousas Daily World - June 1st, 2017
- The Dreaded Summer Slide and How to Tackle It - Education World - June 1st, 2017
- Mukwonago Community Library news: June 4, 2017 - Lake Country Now - May 31st, 2017
- No, playing brain games won't make you smarter they're just a bit ... - South China Morning Post - May 28th, 2017
- Brain Games - Wikipedia - May 27th, 2017
- From bug zappers to brain games: Meet some Flinn Foundation bioscience winners - Cronkite News - May 25th, 2017
- Ready for the Brain Games championship round - Times-Mail (subscription) - May 25th, 2017
- BRAIN GAMES: 5 local teams headed to Odyssey of the Mind World Finals - Press & Sun-Bulletin - May 23rd, 2017
- Talk in Albany examines dementia, importance of brain exercises - East Bay Times - May 23rd, 2017
- Games reward brains, vigor - The Advocate - May 18th, 2017
- This video game could literally train our brains to resist symptoms of disease - Mic - May 18th, 2017
- Brain Games XVI under way - Times-Mail (subscription) - May 17th, 2017
- Brain Games And Breakthroughs In Call Center Automation - Forbes - May 17th, 2017
- No evidence that playing 'brain games' make you smarter - Digital Journal - May 6th, 2017
- The Rockwood Files - A weekend of brain games - Cedar County Republican (subscription) - May 6th, 2017
- The Disappointing Reason Those Brain-Training Apps Might Not Work - SheKnows.com - April 27th, 2017
- Cognitive Benefits of Exercise Outshine Brain-Training Games - Psychology Today (blog) - April 26th, 2017
- Brain Training Games Are a Waste of Time - Men's Journal - April 25th, 2017
- Brain Games: The Science of Coaching - Sports On Earth - April 24th, 2017
- Do brain games make you smarter, or just better at brain games? - Uncommon Wisdom Daily - April 22nd, 2017
- Just when you thought brain games made you smarter - The Siasat Daily - April 22nd, 2017
- No Gain in Brain Games - Anti Aging News - April 21st, 2017
- Brain Games May Not Boost Your Productivity After all - Indiatimes ... - Indiatimes.com - April 21st, 2017
- Just when you thought brain games made you smarter - Business Standard - April 21st, 2017
- Brain games may not make you smarter: Study - Mathrubhumi English - April 20th, 2017
- Matt Del Vecchio: Keeping fit physically and mentally - The Suburban Newspaper - April 19th, 2017
- What my 'Entrepreneur' self would tell my 'Corporate' self - Huffington Post - April 18th, 2017
- Actually, brain games don't make you smarter: study - New York Daily News - April 18th, 2017
- You're middle-aged this is the perfect time to work on staying healthy - Washington Post - April 15th, 2017
- Brain Games - Play Yourself Smarter - Agame.com - April 13th, 2017
- 'Same-old same-old' ages the brain. Don't let it - Rochester Democrat and Chronicle - April 9th, 2017
- Is Successful Brain Training Fake News?: Neurologists Parse Out the Messaging for Patients - LWW Journals - April 6th, 2017
- CNN 10 - April 5, 2017 - CNN - April 5th, 2017