Are you looking for online puzzle games? We have a large collection of the best and 100% free games that are perfect for kids and adults. Daily additions to block puzzle, jigsaw puzzle, word puzzle games and many more! Play online right now.
Are you looking for different ways to test and train your brain? If so, our free puzzle games can absolutely help you! It is time you start lifting some mental weights with interesting puzzles games. You can also up your mathematics ante with sudoku puzzle or block puzzle games that are suitable for both kids and adults. Just explore and download free puzzle games in this category!
Give in to the addiction with 1010! Puzzle, one of the best puzzle games to train and challenge your brain. For the young at hearts well, even kids, too! try Block Puzzle Jewel! Mind you, it has no time limit; meaning, you can stimulate your brain buds as long as you want! (We advise taking some breaks, though. It can really be addicting!).
But who says puzzle games download are just for the brain? Your eye can be trained as well! 1Line, for instance, will keep your eyes open and put your thinking caps to the limit.
You can play these puzzle games while on your way at work. They can also accompany you when you are feeling bored. Whatever it is that challenges and tickles your brain, this category got the perfect free puzzle games for you to download. Superpower your brain now!
Sudoku is a number puzzle game wherein you need to fill a board made of 99 cells with numbers from 1 to 9. The whole grid is further divided into 9 33 grids. You will only win the game if you are able to fill all the subgrids with the numbers 1 to 9 as well as the entire grid without repeating a number in any column, row, or grid. There are pre-set numbers in the puzzle, and these pre-set numbers dictate the difficulty of the puzzle. The Sudoku puzzle app is an addictive, fun, and challenging game that will definitely test your brain to its limits and will help you improve your logical thinking.
Sudoku includes unique features that will give you the best gaming experience. Put the wrong number in the wrong cell? You have unlimited undo options! Need to take a break from the game? Save your progress and come back anytime you want. You can also track your progress using the in-game statistics as well as a highlighting feature that will point out your mistakes. There are also hints that you can use when you are having trouble on a difficult level.
Sudoku is a great game that will keep kids and grown-ups entertained for hours.
Embark on an epic journey to the world of Minutia in Best Friends Puzzle Adventure. In this game, you need to help the little citizens of Minutia as they fight the evil Slugs who are threatening their lovely world. Best Fiends Puzzle Adventure is a great puzzle game that is full of fun and exciting adventures. You have to help the adorable creatures of Minutia defeat their enemies by solving the puzzles that lead to the mystery of Mount Boom. If you are a kid or a kid at heart, this game offers unlimited hours of exhilarating escapades in the world of cute bug-like creatures.
With a casual style gameplay and simple premise, you need to match a minimum of 3 lines of the same type of items to solve the puzzles. Immerse in the game as you collect a team of the best fiends with various powers that can help you win against the enemy Slugs. As you get on the higher levels, you will face harder challenges, be prepared and upgrade the powers of your team to complete more difficult puzzles. Want more challenge? Invite your friends and play with them in the online mode of this loveable and gorgeous puzzle game.
1010! Block Puzzle Game is the brainchild of Gram Games Limited, the studio behind other fun puzzle gems like Merge Dragons!, Dragon Park!, and Bouncy! As the name of the game suggests, it is a block puzzle game where you need to fill the lines using blocks in different shapes. Think of it as a backward Tetris, you can put blocks of puzzle pieces into the grids to fill them, but unlike the classic game, 1010! Block Puzzle Game lets you clear full lines horizontally and vertically.
Play 1010! Block Puzzle Game if you need a refreshing brain exercise without stressing yourself with super hard puzzles that make you want to smash your computer screen. 1010! is a casual treat that even kids will love to play. Combine the lines in the board and fill up the board in this puzzle game that will let you relax and have fun at the same time. It has a straightforward mechanics that you can enjoy even for long hours. No need to worry about the time limit, color matching, or even matching 3 items of the same type, just fill the line with blocks and you can win the game. 1010! Block Puzzle Game is the logic puzzle game that you have been waiting for!
Click on the games here to satisfy your brain-cracking needs!
- Free puzzle games for kids - play online - March 16th, 2019
- Play FREE Online Puzzle Games at FreeKI Games - March 16th, 2019
- Home | Labyrinth Games & Puzzles - February 1st, 2019
- Amazon.com: Puzzles: Toys & Games: Jigsaw Puzzles, Brain ... - January 29th, 2019
- The Impossible Quiz - Free Online Puzzle Games from ... - January 8th, 2019
- Puzzle Games - Free Online Puzzle Games - Page 5 - November 27th, 2018
- Free Online Jigsaw Puzzles & Games | Play for Free - November 27th, 2018
- Chess Puzzle of the Day - Can You Solve It? - October 12th, 2018
- Free Puzzle Games - Play Games For Free - September 30th, 2018
- Play Free Puzzle Games Online - 4J.Com - September 29th, 2018
- Free Jigsaw Puzzles - Jigsaw Puzzle Games at ... - September 29th, 2018
- Empty Room Escape - Free Online Puzzle Games from AddictingGames - August 21st, 2018
- Puzzle Games | Disney LOL - August 21st, 2018
- Play Crossword | Puzzles USA Today - August 21st, 2018
- Simply Jigsaw - Free online games at Gamesgames.com - August 2nd, 2018
- Puzzle Games - Games at Royalgames.com - July 28th, 2018
- Puzzle Games - Free Download - GameTop - July 14th, 2018
- Puzzle Games - Free Online Puzzle Games - July 3rd, 2018
- Play Free Puzzles Games - Super Games - October 4th, 2017
- 'Wayout' Is the Next Colorful Minimalistic Puzzle Title From Dropout Games, and Is in Need of Beta Testers - Touch Arcade - September 7th, 2017
- Nintendo Switch Adds Six New Games Today - GameSpot - September 7th, 2017
- Settling in and exploring new avenues: Gram Games on moving from a small studio to a mid-size company - Pocket Gamer.Biz - September 7th, 2017
- 'Octopuz' Is a Memory Puzzle Game Made by a 13-Year-Old - Touch Arcade - September 6th, 2017
- The Guides Axiom Review: Bewilderingly Delightful - Gamezebo - September 6th, 2017
- Death Squared Review Drop In, Drop Out - DualShockers - September 6th, 2017
- 'Fed up with fantasies for male teenagers': fixing the depiction of women in games - The Guardian - September 6th, 2017
- Gamers Offered a Treasure Trove of Classic, Puzzle, and Strategy Free Games: MyRealGames Announces Latest ... - Canada NewsWire (press release) - September 6th, 2017
- Join The Knight Watch, a frenetic puzzle game for iPhone... and Apple Watch ! - Develop - September 6th, 2017
- CAPCOM announces Puzzle Fighter, a new puzzle game with ... - Android Community - September 6th, 2017
- Last Day of June Is Beautiful, Touching And Emotionally Draining - Kotaku - September 5th, 2017
- Knack 2 review - Polygon - September 5th, 2017
- Go head-to-head in Capcom's new free 'Puzzle Fighter' mobile game - Digital Trends - September 5th, 2017
- Steam's rules about adult content continue to baffle - PC Gamer - September 5th, 2017
- 'Tiny Bubbles' Is a Puzzle Game That's Way More in Depth Than We Were Expecting at PAX - Touch Arcade - September 3rd, 2017
- Review: The Bridge - Nintendo Life - September 3rd, 2017
- Pax West 2017 The Gardens Between - DVS Gaming (registration) (blog) - September 2nd, 2017
- Capcom is finally releasing a new Puzzle Fighter game, and it's coming to Android later this year - Android Police - September 1st, 2017
- Can you solve it? Riddles inspired by card tricks - The Guardian - September 1st, 2017
- Challenge to end stalemate over $1 million maths puzzle - The Courier - September 1st, 2017
- 'Simple' chess puzzle holds key to $1m prize - Phys.Org - September 1st, 2017
- The Puzzles of Marcel Duchamp - Foyles - September 1st, 2017
- Did you solve it? Riddles inspired by card tricks - The Guardian - September 1st, 2017
- Capcom's 'Puzzle Fighter' Brings the Classic Game to Mobile - Touch Arcade - September 1st, 2017
- David Darling's Kwalee launches addictive puzzle game TENS! - Develop - September 1st, 2017
- Hard Rock teams up with game studio to make mobile puzzle-match game - VentureBeat - August 31st, 2017
- Sanrio's Hello Kitty & Friends has become a puzzle game? - Develop - August 30th, 2017
- Gram Games' puzzle masters unleash Merge Town | GamesBeat ... - VentureBeat - August 30th, 2017
- Absurd Puzzle Adventure Game Maize Coming to PS4 and Xbox One in September - DualShockers - August 30th, 2017
- Cyan partners with Legendary Pictures to add backstory to Obduction - VentureBeat - August 29th, 2017
- This New Version of Solitaire Is Being Released on Floppy Disks - Motherboard - August 29th, 2017
- Google Play Indie Games Festival unveils 20 finalists - VentureBeat - August 29th, 2017
- What Makes a Great Tutorial? - IGN - August 28th, 2017
- Gamescom 2017: Hands on with Transference, a decidedly unsettling VR puzzle game - Critical Hit - August 28th, 2017
- Acclaimed VR Puzzle Game 'FORM' Now Available for Oculus Rift - Road to VR - August 26th, 2017
- The Witness and Obduction Creators Come Together to Talk Game Design - PlayStation LifeStyle - August 26th, 2017
- Panda Pop passes 100 million users as Jam City readies for an IPO - TechCrunch - August 25th, 2017
- Get to know: Rocketship Park, Ontario-based makers of the addictive new puzzle game Block Droppin' - Financial Post - August 25th, 2017
- Nintendo Switch Eshop Adds Three New Games Today - GameSpot - August 25th, 2017
- Hands-On: Xing The Land Beyond Is An Atmospheric VR Puzzle Game About The Afterlife - UploadVR - August 23rd, 2017
- Can YOU name these classic computer games? Use the photo clues to name all 22 favourites - The Sun - August 22nd, 2017
- ChromaGun Review Color Me Happy - DualShockers - August 22nd, 2017
- 5 new restaurants and retailers coming to The Greene - Dayton Daily News - August 21st, 2017
- Video Game News Recap - GeekDad (blog) - August 21st, 2017
- Tiny Bubbles Coming Soon - DVS Gaming (registration) (blog) - August 21st, 2017
- Game Day: Pigeon Wings - MacStories - August 19th, 2017
- Video game review: If you're ready for a puzzle, then 'The Room 3' delivers - The Register-Guard - August 18th, 2017
- Maze Walk VR Review - Gearbrain (blog) - August 18th, 2017
- Evergrow for iPhone proves matching-based puzzle games are actually super exciting - Macworld - August 18th, 2017
- This stick-figure Western is one of the funniest games in ages - A.V. Club - August 18th, 2017
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy review for good and bad, it's not Nathan Drake - VentureBeat - August 17th, 2017
- Tri-town libraries announce upcoming programs - Wicked Local Marion - August 17th, 2017
- 'Cityglitch' Review - Defeat Glitches and Save Cities in This Challenging Puzzler - Touch Arcade - August 17th, 2017
- Game review: 'Black the Fall,' escape the iron fist - Reading Eagle - August 17th, 2017
- The 'Dungeon Raid' Eulogy - The Best 32-Bit Games That Will Die With iOS 11 - Touch Arcade - August 16th, 2017
- 'Follow.trail' Review - Find Your Trail to Victory and Fun - Touch Arcade - August 15th, 2017
- Ironcast Review Nintendo Switch Meets Steampunk - DualShockers - August 15th, 2017
- The Initiate (PC) REVIEW Honey, Where's Home? - Cultured Vultures - August 13th, 2017
- Watch and win as we livestream Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign tonight on Mixer [Ended] - Windows Central - August 13th, 2017
- 'noded' Review - An Attractive Minimalist Puzzler That's Sometimes Tough to Figure Out - Touch Arcade - August 11th, 2017
- Master the space-time continuum in Causality, a unique puzzle game for iPhone - Macworld - August 11th, 2017