This is the return of the saga Gem Match Fun with gems of colours, connecting, at least, three, without forgetting the time… Use the mouse to play.
The bubble shooter that we love at juegosdiarios.com, and if they are decorated in a Halloween style even better… Use the mouse to play.
Help Jake to find the maximum possible chips with the same colour, forming at least couples and being as fast as you can… Use the mouse to play.
These gems have suffered a considerable disorder and they will need your help to combine between the ones that are similar, as minimum of three in three… Use the mouse to play.
End with those monsters by making combinations of 3 similar images, trying that they are the most variable as possible, concerning the colour and form, and overcoming the adversary… Use the mouse to play.
Your new job is to build these spectacular robots piece by piece, by placing each one in the right place… Drag with the mouse parts from the sides to the place where it should go, by pressing and holding the left button it.
In the same way as in all bubble shooter, match the parts by colours (on this occasion candy), being fast, accurate and with logic, avoiding to fall pieces and pass the line. Press the PLAY button to begin playing, pointing with the mouse and press the left button to shoot…
This is a great challenge for your memory and power of observation. You must find the pairs of Ben and Hollys series. By clicking with the left button of the mouse on the leaves, you will discover the images…
Press the brown button with yellow letters and start playing in this gloomy bubble shooter of zombies, where you have to match the similar coloured balls. Aim with the mouse and release by pressing the left button of it…
Here is another puzzle of Blaze, in which you can choose that the parts move rather than fit the tabs… Are you able to do the expert mode of 192 pieces? Keep in mind that you have a maximum time to complete it!!
This is a great challenge for your mental agility and skill with the mouse, and you must play the position, colours and numbers shown below!! Use the mouse by clicking on the arrows of the sides to make the movements.
Here we have another game of connect 3 that we all like, on this occasion with fruit!!! Play with the mouse, clicking on the left button of it to drag the figures.
This is a more difficult Bubble Shooter game, in which the whole ball rotates with the inertia of the releases… Use the mouse to aim and shoot by clicking on the left button of it.
Will you be able to resolve this complex puzzle of Blaze? With the left button of the mouse move the tabs to the place where they will go temporary or permanently, resolving it, in order to finish all of it…
Here we have another Bubble Shooter game!! As always, point with the mouse and make the release by clicking on the left button of it…
We know that you love Bubble Shooter games, so here we bring you another. Play with the mouse to aim, left it pressed to release balls…
You work in an impressive factory of robots and you must take care of assembling the pieces of them, by dragging them from the left and right sides of the screen to the place where they should go… Use the mouse, maintaining the left button without releasing it to move the piece to the site.
This is one of those bubble shooter games of juegosdiarios.com, in which you only need the mouse. Click on the left button of it to play…
Mahjong similar to the Candy, where you must use the mouse to play, finding partners who are at the same level…
Select with the mouse the tabs you want to move and then click on the point, where you want to place them in order to connect three similar… Remember that you have a maximum time to complete levels!
Move the colour parts strategically to connect four of them vertically or horizontally… Play with the mouse, and click the left button of the mouse to throw the pieces and pick them up.
Eliminate the similar figures that are left at the end to go through the levels, by selecting them with the mouse and clicking on the left button of it. Keep in mind that you have the help of bombs and hints…
Select a group of three sheets of the same colour to break them and win score… Play with the mouse.
Make combinations which they ask you in each of the levels, using the mouse to select the tab in question and making the movement by dragging with the left button of the mouse…
Select with the left button of the mouse the figures of colours that you want to break, and they must be forming couples… If you get stuck, you can use the left SHUFFLE to make a re-placement.
Will you be able to solve this crime? Connect 3 similar images, seeking to make good combos that give you more score and to pass levels… Play with the mouse.
Collect the yellow cubes and star to increase the score, making the protagonist to move and jump with the arrows of the keyboard. When you get the hammer, use it by pressing control and the direction in which you want to hit the box, in order to destroy it… RESTART THE GAME BY CLICKING ON NEW GAME.
Fruit Bubble Shooter, where you have to break the figures that exist at the top by sending things with the pointer. Click on the left button of the mouse once you have aimed…
Click with the left button of the mouse on the pairs of images, increasing the score. Keep in mind that they don’t need to be together, as it is shown in the directions of the cover of the game…
Look good at the colours that the big tabs have, making them to coincide with the other small tabs, according to the colour and the situation. You can move the big tabs with the mouse…
Follow this link:
Page 5 of Puzzle games, Free puzzle games – Dailygames.com
- Jigsaw Puzzle Games| Free Online Puzzles for Kids and ... - April 9th, 2019
- Amazon Best Sellers: Best Puzzles - April 3rd, 2019
- Puzzle Games - Dailygames.com - April 3rd, 2019
- Numbers 0-10 Puzzle Game | Game | Education.com - April 3rd, 2019
- Braingle Brain Teasers, Puzzles, Riddles, Trivia and Games - April 3rd, 2019
- The Brain Game 2 - Free online games at Gamesgames.com - April 2nd, 2019
- Free puzzle games for kids - play online - March 16th, 2019
- Play FREE Online Puzzle Games at FreeKI Games - March 16th, 2019
- Home | Labyrinth Games & Puzzles - February 1st, 2019
- Amazon.com: Puzzles: Toys & Games: Jigsaw Puzzles, Brain ... - January 29th, 2019
- The Impossible Quiz - Free Online Puzzle Games from ... - January 8th, 2019
- Free Puzzle Games - Download Word Puzzle, Jigsaw Puzzle ... - December 20th, 2018
- Puzzle Games - Free Online Puzzle Games - Page 5 - November 27th, 2018
- Free Online Jigsaw Puzzles & Games | Play for Free - November 27th, 2018
- Chess Puzzle of the Day - Can You Solve It? - October 12th, 2018
- Free Puzzle Games - Play Games For Free - September 30th, 2018
- Play Free Puzzle Games Online - 4J.Com - September 29th, 2018
- Free Jigsaw Puzzles - Jigsaw Puzzle Games at ... - September 29th, 2018
- Empty Room Escape - Free Online Puzzle Games from AddictingGames - August 21st, 2018
- Puzzle Games | Disney LOL - August 21st, 2018
- Play Crossword | Puzzles USA Today - August 21st, 2018
- Simply Jigsaw - Free online games at Gamesgames.com - August 2nd, 2018
- Puzzle Games - Games at Royalgames.com - July 28th, 2018
- Puzzle Games - Free Download - GameTop - July 14th, 2018
- Puzzle Games - Free Online Puzzle Games - July 3rd, 2018
- Play Free Puzzles Games - Super Games - October 4th, 2017
- 'Wayout' Is the Next Colorful Minimalistic Puzzle Title From Dropout Games, and Is in Need of Beta Testers - Touch Arcade - September 7th, 2017
- Nintendo Switch Adds Six New Games Today - GameSpot - September 7th, 2017
- Settling in and exploring new avenues: Gram Games on moving from a small studio to a mid-size company - Pocket Gamer.Biz - September 7th, 2017
- 'Octopuz' Is a Memory Puzzle Game Made by a 13-Year-Old - Touch Arcade - September 6th, 2017
- The Guides Axiom Review: Bewilderingly Delightful - Gamezebo - September 6th, 2017
- Death Squared Review Drop In, Drop Out - DualShockers - September 6th, 2017
- 'Fed up with fantasies for male teenagers': fixing the depiction of women in games - The Guardian - September 6th, 2017
- Gamers Offered a Treasure Trove of Classic, Puzzle, and Strategy Free Games: MyRealGames Announces Latest ... - Canada NewsWire (press release) - September 6th, 2017
- Join The Knight Watch, a frenetic puzzle game for iPhone... and Apple Watch ! - Develop - September 6th, 2017
- CAPCOM announces Puzzle Fighter, a new puzzle game with ... - Android Community - September 6th, 2017
- Last Day of June Is Beautiful, Touching And Emotionally Draining - Kotaku - September 5th, 2017
- Knack 2 review - Polygon - September 5th, 2017
- Go head-to-head in Capcom's new free 'Puzzle Fighter' mobile game - Digital Trends - September 5th, 2017
- Steam's rules about adult content continue to baffle - PC Gamer - September 5th, 2017
- 'Tiny Bubbles' Is a Puzzle Game That's Way More in Depth Than We Were Expecting at PAX - Touch Arcade - September 3rd, 2017
- Review: The Bridge - Nintendo Life - September 3rd, 2017
- Pax West 2017 The Gardens Between - DVS Gaming (registration) (blog) - September 2nd, 2017
- Capcom is finally releasing a new Puzzle Fighter game, and it's coming to Android later this year - Android Police - September 1st, 2017
- Can you solve it? Riddles inspired by card tricks - The Guardian - September 1st, 2017
- Challenge to end stalemate over $1 million maths puzzle - The Courier - September 1st, 2017
- 'Simple' chess puzzle holds key to $1m prize - Phys.Org - September 1st, 2017
- The Puzzles of Marcel Duchamp - Foyles - September 1st, 2017
- Did you solve it? Riddles inspired by card tricks - The Guardian - September 1st, 2017
- Capcom's 'Puzzle Fighter' Brings the Classic Game to Mobile - Touch Arcade - September 1st, 2017
- David Darling's Kwalee launches addictive puzzle game TENS! - Develop - September 1st, 2017
- Hard Rock teams up with game studio to make mobile puzzle-match game - VentureBeat - August 31st, 2017
- Sanrio's Hello Kitty & Friends has become a puzzle game? - Develop - August 30th, 2017
- Gram Games' puzzle masters unleash Merge Town | GamesBeat ... - VentureBeat - August 30th, 2017
- Absurd Puzzle Adventure Game Maize Coming to PS4 and Xbox One in September - DualShockers - August 30th, 2017
- Cyan partners with Legendary Pictures to add backstory to Obduction - VentureBeat - August 29th, 2017
- This New Version of Solitaire Is Being Released on Floppy Disks - Motherboard - August 29th, 2017
- Google Play Indie Games Festival unveils 20 finalists - VentureBeat - August 29th, 2017
- What Makes a Great Tutorial? - IGN - August 28th, 2017
- Gamescom 2017: Hands on with Transference, a decidedly unsettling VR puzzle game - Critical Hit - August 28th, 2017
- Acclaimed VR Puzzle Game 'FORM' Now Available for Oculus Rift - Road to VR - August 26th, 2017
- The Witness and Obduction Creators Come Together to Talk Game Design - PlayStation LifeStyle - August 26th, 2017
- Panda Pop passes 100 million users as Jam City readies for an IPO - TechCrunch - August 25th, 2017
- Get to know: Rocketship Park, Ontario-based makers of the addictive new puzzle game Block Droppin' - Financial Post - August 25th, 2017
- Nintendo Switch Eshop Adds Three New Games Today - GameSpot - August 25th, 2017
- Hands-On: Xing The Land Beyond Is An Atmospheric VR Puzzle Game About The Afterlife - UploadVR - August 23rd, 2017
- Can YOU name these classic computer games? Use the photo clues to name all 22 favourites - The Sun - August 22nd, 2017
- ChromaGun Review Color Me Happy - DualShockers - August 22nd, 2017
- 5 new restaurants and retailers coming to The Greene - Dayton Daily News - August 21st, 2017
- Video Game News Recap - GeekDad (blog) - August 21st, 2017
- Tiny Bubbles Coming Soon - DVS Gaming (registration) (blog) - August 21st, 2017
- Game Day: Pigeon Wings - MacStories - August 19th, 2017
- Video game review: If you're ready for a puzzle, then 'The Room 3' delivers - The Register-Guard - August 18th, 2017
- Maze Walk VR Review - Gearbrain (blog) - August 18th, 2017
- Evergrow for iPhone proves matching-based puzzle games are actually super exciting - Macworld - August 18th, 2017
- This stick-figure Western is one of the funniest games in ages - A.V. Club - August 18th, 2017
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy review for good and bad, it's not Nathan Drake - VentureBeat - August 17th, 2017
- Tri-town libraries announce upcoming programs - Wicked Local Marion - August 17th, 2017
- 'Cityglitch' Review - Defeat Glitches and Save Cities in This Challenging Puzzler - Touch Arcade - August 17th, 2017
- Game review: 'Black the Fall,' escape the iron fist - Reading Eagle - August 17th, 2017